|Location: Kent, England||Salary: + Benefits|
|Sector: Water & Waste Management||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Adrienne Kettlewell||Job Published: about 1 month ago|
Positon 2: Site Engineer (Assistant Site Manager):
- Waste Source: Layer Manure
- Technology: Anaerobic digestion in conjunction with CHP and biomethane production
- Electricity Capacity: up to 500KW
- Thermal Energy Capacity: up to 500KW
- Biomethane production capacity up to 6MW
- The site engineer will be the 2nd in charge alongside the Site manager at the Kent plant. The site engineer will be responsible for ensuring the plants uptime are optimised by taking full responsibility of the plants maintenance aspects. The available position is a permanent on-site position in Kent, United Kingdom.
Position = Site Engineer
- Location = At the plant, Kent, United Kingdom
Engineer with post-graduate practical experience in operation and maintenance appropriate to the class of machinery he is required to supervise.
- Experience maintaining or getting accreditation for ISO 9001, 14001, 18001.
- Desirable Qualifications (not essential): COTC (Certificate of Technical Competence), IOSH, IEMA, NEBOSH, Lead Auditor, any Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering, ILM / Management, any Plant Equipment Licences
- Experience working on an AD plant or Industrial food Wastewater plant is highly advantageous.
- Any mechanical or electrical engineering experience a bonus
Offer & Leave:
- GBP 50,000 per annum (plus other benefits)
- 25 leave days per annum
- Permanent (40 hours a week)
- Day shift/on-call
Strong organisational and planning skills
- Ability manage team
- Ability to communicate effectively and work as an integral part of an operations team.
- Methodological approach to problem-solving.
- Fluent in English
- Enforce Cost control measures and strive to improve pant performance.
- Oversee all daily operations with the Site Manager of the plant ensuring all policies and procedures are correctly followed.
- Develop processes that will maximise stewardship, safety, quality, and productivity at the plant.
- Ensure that all the necessary steps are taken to optimise the plant's performance and product generation.
- Apply problem-solving to provide solutions to mechanical and electrical breakdowns of process equipment.
- Maintain strict health & safety standards.
- Manage and guide the team of operators and plant staff.
- Be the Key person responsible for procurement process and build strong relationships with key suppliers.
- Communicate with Head Office Support and keep an open communication channel.
- Be involved in Safety, Environmental and Quality compliance and drive continuous improvement.
- You will work closely with the commercial and engineering functions, ensuring the operation is profitable and downtime is kept to a minimum.
- Manage uptime of the plant and ensure all maintenance responsibilities are taken care off.
- Overall responsible for the Maintenance of the plant.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.