|Location: Oxfordshire||Salary: £180 - £200 per day|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Charlotte Bray|
High-end Residential Project - Block of flats - project worth £1.5million
Site Foreman needed for a small house builder in based in Oxford who are looking for an experienced Site Foreman with an in-depth knowledge of high-end bespoke new build properties.
The successful Site Foreman will want to work for this client due to the unique properties and quality of the product. They are looking to pay:
- Day rate: £180-200
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Site Manager will include:
- Ensure that all staff, sub-contractors and visitors to the site are appropriately inducted.
- Ensure that Company Health & Safety Policies and procedures are strictly adhered to and work closely with Health & Safety Managers
- Ensure all Environmental and Waste Management Policies are adhered to
- Ensure that anything which is likely to affect the Company's performance is notified to the Construction Manager and Construction Director or Regional Construction Manager immediately.
- Ensure accurate production/progress returns are updated and sent to the Construction Manager and Construction Director or Regional Construction Manager in accordance with Company Policy.
What you need to be the successful Site Foreman:
In order to be the successful Site Foreman and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experience working on high end, bespoke new build.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a number 1 on site
- Must have a good eye for detail insuring all finishes are up to standard.
- Experience working on a project from start to finish including customer care for private clients
- Valid CSCS Card at Management level, SMSTS and First Aid at Work
- Ideally but not essential NVQ Level 3-4 in Building Construction or a relevant qualification
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Site Foreman with a project ending in mid to end of June. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.