|Location: Farnborough, Hampshire||Salary: £240 - £260 per day|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Stefan Morris|
Site Manager (M&E)
Site Manager needed for a M&E biased Design and Build contractor working on a project delivering an upgrade to a live data centre site based near Farnborough. Our client is looking to engage, on a contract basis, an experienced Site Manager with an in-depth knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical installation .
The successful Site Manager will want to work for this client because it's a great opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading data centre specialist contractors.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Site Manager will include:
* General management of all engineers, subcontractors
* Liase with client and all stakeholders to ensure smooth running of programme
* Carry out site inspection and prepare all relevant documentation
* Monitor site to ensure it runs in accordance with all H&S proceedures
* Troubleshoot various problems arising in day-to-day work and fix these issues.
What you need to be the successful Site manager:
In order to be the successful Site Manager (M&E) and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Must hold SMSTS, CSCS/ECS and First Aid.
* A clear understanding of working on M&E installation projects ideally in a live environment.
* Knowledge and understanding of working in data centres would be advantageous
* Asertiveness to make senior decisions and motivate staff and subcontractors
* Through knowledge of H&S procedures and their delivery.
* Delivering quality end product on time and in budget.
* A clear understanding of attention to detail and working practices in critical live sites
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Site Manager (M&E) to work in a interesting and challenging environment .
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.