|Location: Weybridge, Surrey||Salary: £260 - £290 per day|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Charlotte Bray|
High-end Residential Project - 2 YEAR CONTRACT
Site Manager needed for a bespoke developer in based in Weybridge who are looking for an experienced Site Manager with an in-depth knowledge of high-end new build mansion properties as a number 1. The project is a 2-year contract due to start in December 2017/January 2018.
My client is looking for someone to run a one off bespoke new build project in Weybridge for a high net worth client. It is essential that you have a good eye for detail. The mansion property will include various sport/treatment rooms, basement, large open spaces within and gyms.
The successful Site Manager will want to work for this client due to the unique properties and quality of the product. They are looking to pay a day rate of up to £290 a day depending on experience.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Site Manager will include:
- Ensure that all staff, sub-contractors and visitors to the site are appropriately inducted.
- Ensure that Company Health & Safety Policies and procedures are strictly adhered to and work closely with Health & Safety Managers
- Ensure all Environmental and Waste Management Policies are adhered to
- Must have knowledge of costings and budgets
- Ensure that anything which is likely to affect the Company's performance is notified to the Construction Manager and Construction Director or Regional Construction Manager immediately.
- Ensure accurate production/progress returns are updated and sent to the Construction Manager and Construction Director or Regional Construction Manager in accordance with Company Policy.
What you need to be the successful Site Manager:
In order to be the successful Site Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experience working on high end, bespoke one off new build.
- A minimum of 4 years' experience as a number 1 on site
- Must have a good eye for detail insuring all finishes are up to the highest standard.
- Experience working on a project from start to finish including customer care for private clients
- Valid CSCS Card at Management level, SMSTS and First Aid at Work
- Ideally but not essential NVQ Level 3-4 in Building Construction or a relevant qualification
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Site Manager who is looking to run a unique project. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.