|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £170 - £190 per day|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Stefan Morris|
Site Supervisor - Drylining
Site Manager - Drylining required for a well established specialist drylining contractor. My client has built an exceptional reputation working on major commercial projects throughout London and due to a relocation are looking to add to their senior team.
The successful Site Supervisor will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- £180 per day depending on experience
- Work on a presitigious and accessable central London site
- Potential of ongoing work with specialist contractor
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the site supervisor will include:
- To work with contracts manager and senior management to create successful contract delivery
- Manage site teams, attend progess meetings,
- Ensure that work all work on site is being performed in accordance with H&S, quality and environmental procedures.
- Ensure all site operatives and visitors are properly inducted.
- Manage resources to acheive project programmes
- Represent client in professional manner at all times.
What you need to be the successful Site Supervisor:
In order to be the successful Site Supervisor and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Drylining and Partions experience is essential on projects up to 2million in value
- SMSTS or SSSTS, CSCS, first aid, PASMA
- Knowledge and understanding of setting out
- Experience of working with channel systems.
- Able to effectively communicate with all site , management and client stakeholders
- Problem solver able to make decisons and drive project
- Professional approach and fully motivated to complete tasks and projects in efficient and effective manor.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.