|Location: Croydon, Surrey||Salary: £45000 - £48000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlotte Bray|
Site Manager (NUMBER 2)
Croydon, Greater London
I am recruiting for a Site Manager on behalf of a house builder based in the Croydon who are looking to employ an experienced number 2 Site Manager with an in-depth knowledge of residential timber frame or traditional build new build projects.
The project is a mix of traditional and timber frames houses in Croydon. You will be assisting/working alongside the Senior Site Manager on the project.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Site Manager will include:
- Ensure that all staff, sub-contractors and visitors to the site are appropriately inducted.
- Ensure that Company Health & Safety Policies and procedures are strictly adhered to and work closely with Health & Safety Managers
- Ensure all Environmental and Waste Management Policies are adhered to
- Ensure that anything which is likely to affect the Company's performance is notified to the Construction Manager and Construction Director or Regional Construction Manager immediately.
- Ensure accurate production/progress returns are updated and sent to the Construction Manager and Construction Director or Regional Construction Manager in accordance with Company Policy.
What you need to be the successful Site Manager:
In order to be the successful Site Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experience working on Traditional or Timber Frame new build projects
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Site Manager
- Valid CSCS Card at Management level, SMSTS and First Aid at Work
- Ideally but not essential NVQ Level 3-4 in Building Construction or a relevant qualification
The successful Site Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £45,000 - c£48,000 per annum
- Car Allowance
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
Not all duties and expectations are stated in this advert so please get in contact with Charlotte Bray to receive a job description and gain further information about the opportunity. Get in contact via 01342 330 541.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.