|Location: Thornton Heath, Surrey||Salary: £220 - £240 per day|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Stefan Morris|
Location: Crystal Palace
Rate: £220 - £240 per day
Site Manager needed for a small/medium construction firm in based in Crawley, West Sussex who are looking for an experienced Site Manager with an in-depth knowledge of bespoke new build properties. The project is a 1 year contract due to start in July.
My client is looking for someone to run a one off bespoke new build project in Crystal Palace as the number one on site. It is essential that you have a good eye for detail and be an excellent communicator used to dealing with logistically difficult projects in London.
They are looking to pay a day rate of £220-240.
What the role entails:
- Ensure that all staff, sub-contractors and visitors to the site are appropriately inducted.
- Ensure that Company Health & Safety Policies and procedures are strictly adhered to and work closely with Health & Safety Managers
- Ensure all Environmental and Waste Management Policies are adhered to
- Ensure that anything which is likely to affect the Company's performance is notified to the Construction Manager immediately.
- Ensure accurate production/progress returns are updated and sent to the Construction Manager in accordance with Company Policy.
- Ensure that neighbouring properties are kept fully informed of planned works and deliveries which make effect them.
What you need to be the successful Site Manager:
In order to be the successful Site Manager you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experience working on high end, bespoke one off new build.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a number 1 on site
- Must have a good eye for detail insuring all finishes are up to standard.
- Experience working on a project from start to finish including customer care for private clients
- Valid CSCS Card at Management level, SMSTS and First Aid at Work
- Ideally but not essential NVQ Level 3-4 in Building Construction or a relevant qualification
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Site Manager with a project ending shortly. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.