|Location: Berkshire, England||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlotte Basset|
Site Manager needed for a new build RC frame project based in Berkshire. My client is one of the top main contractors in the UK looking to employ an experienced Site Manager to become part of the team to deliver a variety of diverse and interesting projects.
The successful Site Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: c£52k
- 25 days holiday
- Car allowance £5400
- Pension Plan
- Private Healthcare
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Site Manager will include:
- Responsible for the successful completion of the section or works/overall project and to lead by example.
- Responsible for the management of operatives and sub-contractors.
- Ensuring all company policies, procedures and practices are adhered to.
- Produce and regularly review the project programme to ensure completion on time under the supervision of a Project Manager.
What you need to be the successful Site Manager:
In order to be the successful applicant and have a chance to join an excellent company you will ideally need to have the following:
- A successful track record in managing operational delivery within a construction environment.
- Previous experience of working on RC frame structure is essential.
- A degree in construction management.
- A proven stable background within a tier one main contractor.
- H&S legislation knowledge and Microsoft Office package experience.
- CSCS card at appropriate level, SMSTS & Fits Aid certificate.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Site Manager to progress their career. Please note my client will not consider anyone that has moved from job to job, it is vital that you can display a stable career history. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!