|Location: Henfield, West Sussex||Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlotte Basset|
Site Manager position to work within a new build residential site in Henfield, West Sussex. The person my client is looking for must have experience working on residential projects, as you will be joining this busy site working on a traditional new build project. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the site from start to finish, therefore the ability to work to deadlines is essential. As site manager it will be your passion to build the highest quality homes in a place people aspire to live.
My client is a well-established and busy developer that can offer the right person a solid career with plenty of up and coming projects in the local area to aid your career progression. It is very proud to have had 3 site managers nominated in the NHBC awards in the last 5 years.
What they want:
- You will have a minimum of 3 years site experience.
- The Site Manager will have proven experience of seeing a task through to completion.
- Your ability to communicate with people at all levels is essential.
- Being highly organised and meeting project deadlines is an essential part of the Assistant Site Manager role.
- Someone who lives within 20 miles from Henfield.
- Appropriate certificates CSCS card, SMSTS certificate, First Aid at Work certificate.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Site Manager to work for a strong company. If that is you please apply now!