|Location: London, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Lola-Daisy Meredith||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Position: Site Manager
Sector: Fit Out
We are looking for a Site Manager to join the specialist interior fit out division of a successful larger company group. The role will see you working on a variety of projects from small but high-end fast track office refits to large and complex bespoke hospitality schemes throughout London.
Our client has had a fantastic year and seen sustainable growth, having been appointed on and successfully delivered a number of great projects in the Fit Out sector. With this success and growth in mind, it is a fantastic time for a Site Manager to join the company.
This fantastic role offers the opportunity to further your career in fit out, whilst gaining experience on a variety of specialist projects.
What you will be doing:
- Working on a variety of commercial, leisure & hospitality projects
- Delivering specialist projects, with a bespoke and luxury finish
- Gaining exposure on some niche and interesting projects
What you need to be the successful candidate:
- Previous experience in a Site Management role
- Extensive experience within the Fit Out sector
- Present yourself well at all times
- Hold up to date SMSTS/CSCS/First Aid Qualification
- Detailed Knowledge of all health & safety procedures
If you match the above requirements and are interested in taking on a new challenge and furthering your career within the Fit Out sector then please get in contact for more information or apply directly.