|Location: Scotland, Scotland||Salary: £45000 - £52000 per annum + 34 Days Holiday, pension, healthcare|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlotte Bray|
Site Manager / Site Agent
Site Manager / Site Agent needed urgently for an established client who are working on various highways projects in Scotland. They are looking for someone to work and manage projects from start to completion. The successful candidate must have a good understanding of financial outcomes, maintaining client relationships and safety, environmental, sustainability & lean policies.
As the successful Site Manager / Site Agent they will offer you the following:
- Salary between £45,000 - £52,000 basic salary
- Additional package including 34 days holiday, pension & health care
Site Manager / Site Agent Responsibilities:
They are looking for someone who can do the following responsibilities but not restricted to;
- Actively promote actions to achieve our Sustainability goals and the Clients KPIs;
- Communication at all levels regarding progress of projects;
- Staff recruitment, appraisals and actively mentor and develop Engineers and Sub Agents;
- Resource allocation and management of Site staff, ensuring effective delegation of tasks (e.g. quality checks and setting out) to team members;
- Ensure safe systems of work and adherence to Company Health and Safety Policy;
- Develop and maintain the Project Management Plan;
- For Highways England schemes produce Benefit Realisation capture forms and Knowledge Transfer packs;
- Provide support during tender processes by involvement in the preparation of programmes, methodology, and development of quality/safety/environmental plans;
The right Site Manager / Site Agent needs the following to apply
- Must have experience working as a Site Agent with the Civil Engineering industry and ideally on highways projects
- Experience in earthworks, piling, steel structures, in-situ concrete, retaining walls, bridges, temporary works;
- Experienced in supervision of other engineers and sub-agents;
- Extensive knowledge of programme planning sequencing and updating;
- CITB Level 3 Safety Course SMSTS (5 day);
- Appropriate CSCS card;
- Knowledge and understanding of NEC Conditions of Contract, and in implementing contract processes;
- First Aid at Work (4 day);
- Ideally CPD evidence of relevant post graduate practical training
- Ideally Scaffold safety awareness
- Ideally a degree in Civil Engineering or relevant qualification including CSCS Card.
So if you are a Site Manager / Site Agent looking to make a difference and seeking a new opportunity, don't miss out and apply now, this vacancy will be filled quickly!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.