|Location: South London, London||Salary: £65000 - £68000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlotte Basset|
Site Manager needed for a London developer based in South London. My client is looking to employ an experienced Site Manager with a sound knowledge of residential new build projects, and the residential sector.
The successful Site Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £65000 - £68000
- 25 days holiday
- Pension Plan
- Private Healthcare
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Site Manager will include:
- Responsible for the daily operational activity.
- Responsible for the management of operatives and sub-contractors with 2 finishing foreman and an Assistant Site Manager reporting directly to you.
- Ensuring all company policies, procedures and practices are adhered to.
- Reporting directly to the Project Manager.
- Proven experience of working on mid-rise, high spec projects.
What you need to be the successful Site Manager:
In order to be the successful applicant and have a chance to join an excellent company you will ideally need to have the following:
- Relevant construction and site management experience of working on a project of 50+ units.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a relevant site management role
- A strong team working, customer focus, time management and leadership focus.
- Industry related business qualification.
- Valid driving license.
- CSCS card at appropriate level.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Site Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!