|Location: Uxbridge, Middlesex||Salary: Competitive Salary + Car + Benefits|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
Site Manager - Utilities
To manage the utilities / water contracts to maximise profit and control costs, in accordance with Health, Safety and Environment regulations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Site Manager - Utilities
- Developing good working relationships and liaise with clients and project members.
- Dealing with submissions and settlements.
- Handling health, safety and environment issues within the utility sector.
- Staff training.
- Dealing with customer care issues.
- Maintaining a high standard of quality work.
- Overseeing wage payments.
- Carrying out all programme/contract management.
- Monitoring overall company performance.
- Manage all Health & Safety issues.
- Ensure compliance with all the companies-controlled documents including procedures.
Essential Site Manager - Utilities Attributes
- In depth experience of management of construction / utility projects.
- Technical construction knowledge.
- Utility Contract awareness.
- Analyse problems and find solutions.
- Commercial awareness and understanding.
- Resourcefulness and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to manage people and resources to reach the successful completion of the projects for which the post holder is responsible.
- Consistently identify and manage Health and Safety issues
- Ability to assist with presentations and participate in marketing events.
- Ability to provide tendering and estimating functions.
- Experience of working within a team.
- Experience of managing construction contracts.
- Minimum of 4-years relevant experience at junior management level in the industry.
If you're interested in the Site Manger - Utilities role please apply ASAP as this role will be filled quickly!