|Location: Gosport||Salary: Up to £25000 per annum + Other Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jordan Tozer|
Site Services Engineer - Static (Not Field Based)
Mechanical and Electrical Experience
Based in Gosport
Looking for someone to start ASAP
Site Services Engineer needed for a Pharmaceutical Company based in Gosport who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Site Services Engineer that takes pride in their work undertaking tasks.
The successful candidate would have relevant experience within Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and have a keen interest in within Engineering.
- Mechanical engineer
- Electrical experience
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication
- Problem solving skills, ability to multitask and to work well under pressure
- Observant & proactive
- Can work alone or as part of a team
- Able to carry out basic DIY tasks
- Salary - £25,000
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension, life cover, employee assistance program and medical cash back scheme
- Extra day off on your birthday (after 6 month's probation)
- Free parking
What The Role Entails
Some of the main duties of the Site Services Engineer will include:
- Repair & maintenance of electro-mechanical equipment and systems throughout the site
- Repair & Installation of pipework
- Routine Site Service system checks
- General housekeeping duties
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Site Services Engineer. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.