|Location: South West London, London||Salary: £230 - £250 per day|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Stefan Morris|
Site Supervisor / Site Manager - SMSTS for contract role in South West London for large retirement living development. Excellent opportunity for site supervisor with extensive interiors experience who is looking for a freelance role.
Key areas of responsibility for Site Supervisor / Site Manager
- Site Supervisor / Site Manager duties include management of the installation of all site dry lining including ordering and taking control of all materials.
- Verifying work methods to ensure project objectives are met.
- Producing project time line / plan for project work to meet contract requirements, amending and updating periodically to ensure target dates are met.
- Managing day-to-day operational duties.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, and have the ability to correct primary problems.
- Managing sub-contractors and direct trades.
To be the successful Site Supervisor / Site Manager
- Experienced at supervising interior fit out/ dry lining packages up to £5 million.
- Checkable work history of success in similar roles.
- CSCS / SMSTS / SSSTS/ First Aid qualified.
- Candidates must live within a commutable distance of South west London as no digs are offered.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Site Supervisor / Site Manager looking for a contract role. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Site Supervisor / Site Manager
South West London
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.