|Location: Isle of Man||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emma Allard|
As a Social Media executive, ideally fluent in Mandarin and English - you're taking our brand out to new audiences. Providing engaging content to our followers will allow you to strengthen our brand and generate new customers. You're a digital native that spends a lot of time on social media platforms and are staying on top of the most recent trends in that space.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Keep our brands various social channels up to date with engaging content to drive increasing following ship with high engagement
- Work with external and internal stakeholders to optimise the conversion rates and improve the new user experience.
- Work closely with paid digital and social media channels to support and develop digital advertising strategy
- Use data and testing to develop better experiences for new customers interacting with the website via multiple devices
- Oversee the user journeys per channel and market- proactively and continuously identify where improvements can be made and follow these through to implementation.
- Proactively improve the registration flow - analyse and act on inconsistent bounce rates related to the registration page and onsite acquisition pages
- Perform market and competitive research
- Team player and willing to cover other team member's tasks when needed.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Previous working experience in digital marketing and preferable in egaming industry an advantage
- Strong knowledge and skills of using Chinese facing digital and social media tools i.e. Forums, Wechat, Weibo.
- Native level communication skills in simplified Chinese (verbal, written and presentation);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Highly organized by nature and proficient in multi-tasking; you see pressure as a challenge and work through problems in a logical manner, breaking down the complex into the achievable.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.