|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £18000 - £22000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
Social Media Executive| Retail | Crawley | Permanent | £18,000 -£22,000
My client, an online/retail organisation based in Crawley, are looking for an Social Media Executive for a permanent position and will be paying up to £22,000 per annum.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager the Social Media Executive will take the leadership of the integration of online marketing and e-commerce, using your skills and knowledge to expand the business and grow online sales, brand awareness, social media following and create up to date content.
Key Responbsibilities include:
- Execute content for weekly and monthly marketing campaigns across several social media platforms
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled social media posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Maintain and develop all social media accounts
- Produce reports to show how each social media platform is developing
- Content creation for the website and social media platforms
- Maintaining regular publishing schedule, create and execute marketing campaigns and follow up with reports
Ideal Candidates will display:
- 2+ years of social media experience
- Strong and creative writing and editing skills.
- Social Media experience. Good working knowledge of best practices on how to navigate and utilize social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, and all blog platform.
- Familiar with the world of B2B eCommerce.
- Marketing and/or Sales background is a PLUS.
- Strong understanding of the social media landscape overall.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a business who is emerging as a challenger within their industry and to market a range of truly exciting products. The role is a core member of a small and close-knit team, and is essential to support the continued growth of the business. This role will have a direct link to improving sales and brand awareness.
This opportunity is fast-moving and due to high numbers of applications Gold Group cannot guarantee to respond to each individual applicant.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.