|Location: Horsham, West Sussex, England||Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Simon Kiely|
Software Architect - Application Security
Horsham - Flexible working from Home
Software Architect - Application Security needed for a leading organisation based in Horsham, West Sussex, who are looking to employ an experienced Software Architect - Application Security with an in-depth knowledge of as software architect, with knowledge of React, .Net and .Net Core, Azure Technologies, application security concepts, including but not limited to the latest OWASP
The successful Software Architect - Application Security will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 per annum
* 25 day's holiday
* Pension Plan
* Private Medical Cover
* Death in Service
* Critical Illness
* Flexible working from home
* Career Progression
Some of the main duties of the Software Architect - Application Security will include:
* Work within our scaled agile environment to collaborate with product owners and product
managers to determine functional and non-functional requirements (and specifically security
requirements) for new software or applications
* At the team lead level develop high-level Feature and Enabler specifications, aligned with security
requirements, whilst assisting other members of the team with similar security guidance.
* Work closely with fellow architects and principal developers/testers to promote alignment with the
Architecture Governance Framework and associated blueprints and policies.
* Input into architectural, security and engineering related policies.
* Work closely with the Information Security team to align standards, frameworks and security with
overall business and technology strategy
* Contribute to the design and implementation of cloud infrastructure in Azure, providing guidance
and review from an architectural and security perspective.
* Understand all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding
In order to be the successful Software Architect - Application Security and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Proven experience as software architect, with knowledge of React, .Net and .Net Core, Azure Technologies.
* Experience of application security concepts, including but not limited to the latest OWASP Top 10
and common best-practices for mitigating against such attacks.
* Experience of modern authentication and authorisation protocols, such as OpenId Connect and
* Experience of SAST and DAST tools would be advantageous.
* Experience in software development and coding in various languages (C#, .NET, TypeScript)
* Excellent knowledge of software and application design, architecture and patterns [Solid, DDD,
TDD, SOA, Service Design thinking and Distributed Systems]
* Understanding of software quality assurance principles
* Understanding of security trends, at application and infrastructure level.
* General understanding of deployment patterns.
* Excellent understanding of secure software development standards and lifecycles.
* Knowledge and experience of NIST and associated standards such as FIPS 140-2
* A technical mindset with great attention to detail
* High quality organisational and leadership skills
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Architect - Application Security to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.