|Location: Sittingbourne, Kent||Salary: £40000 - £60000 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Francis|
Software Asett Manager
£50,000-£60,000 + Benefits
The IT Security and Compliance is setting up a new centralised team for the management of assets across the Group, including, software purchasing, license re-harvesting, asset template development, monitoring of compliance across the Group and site assistance.
Main Tasks/Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities
* Assist with the development of centralised policies, processes and procedures for the management of technology assets across the Group
* Rollout and maintenance of a new SNOW Asset Management solution for the Group
* Design, development and maintenance of workflow approvals for the automation of asset management requests for the Group
* Design, development and maintenance of asset templates in the asset management solution.
* Gather, analyse and alert on data relating to technology asset life cycles and related processes.
* Design, development and maintenance of reports to enable the business to review the financial spend and to review and communicate compliance of asset management
* Maintain records relating to the issuing of license keys and loan of software media * Effectively manage inquiries about software usage, deployment and license availability
* Raise, track, validate, manage and receipt software purchase orders as appropriate in line with company policy
* Ensure accurate and timely reporting, and that data completeness and quality issues are quickly identified and escalated to the responsible data or process owner.
* Assist with the organisations response to software vendor license compliance audits or license validation requests, in consultation with local sites and the asset management team.
* Approve or reject requests for variances to the Group Standards for Software Assets.
* Identify areas of cost savings through the identification of shelfware, alternative support options, rationalisation, license recycling and optimal licensing practices.
* Monitoring changes to license terms and conditions, alerting stakeholders to licensing changes that are relevant to them and arranging licensing briefings as appropriate.
* At least 5 years' experience working with enterprise asset management or equivalent
* At least 5 years' of hands-on information gathering, analysis and management reporting
* CAMP, CSAM, CHAMP, CMAM, CITAD, CAMSE or CITAM qualification or similar
* A strong knowledge and experience in data analysis
* A good knowledge of enterprise asset management tools such as Flexera or SNOW
* A working knowledge of SQL would be an advantage
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral
* Flexibility and willingness to learn new skills and take on new responsibilities
* Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet critical deadlines
* Ability to prioritise and coordinate work
* Excellent customer service, interpersonal and organisational skills
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.