|Location: Kent, England||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Callie Warner|
Software Asset Manager
Software Asset Manager for work as a Software License and IT Compliance Specialist needed for a market leading packaging provider based in Kent who are looking to employ an experienced Software Asset Manager with a comprehensive knowledge pool of SAM to ensure compliance across the organisation.
The successful Software Asset Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
* Opportunity to travel across Europe and The Americas
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Software Asset Manager will include:
* Understand the IT compliance challenges faced by local sites; work with them to resolve their difficulties and translate those challenges into local or ISD projects to reduce the burden of compliance on local sites.
* Provide technical and procedural compliance support to local sites across a wide scope of IT disciplines.
* Identify areas for improvement within the Group IT Control Framework and make recommendations for changes during the annual review process.
* Play an instrumental role in the upgrade/replacement project of the Software Asset Management (SAM) tool, assisting with the preparation of group roll out.
* Prescribe and implement best-practice software asset management SAM across Group to achieve high levels of software license compliance.
* Coordinate and manage Software Vendor Audits across Smurfit Kappa Group, act as the Single Point of Contact, providing local sites with instruction and support to facilitate the audit.
* Collate data from multiple data sources to produce a concise quarterly cyber report for key stakeholders and IT Management across Smurfit Kappa Group.
* Contribute to the content, quality and relevance of the self-help resources published by the Information Security Department: intranet, guidelines, training material etc.
What you need to be the successful Software Asset Manager:
In order to be the successful Software Asset Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* 5 years+ experience in Software Licensing and Compliance
* Good Data Analysis skills
* Experience with SAM tools such as FlexNet and Snow (distinct advantage)
* Knowledge or experience in IT Compliance and Security (distinct advantage)
* Knowledge of the EU General Data Protection Regulation and associated requirements for the security of personal data (distinct advantage)
* Excellent communications skills both written and oral
* Flexibility and willingness to learn new skills and take on new responsibilities
* Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet critical deadlines
* Ability to prioritise and coordinate work
* Excellent customer service, interpersonal and organisation skills
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Asset Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!