|Location: England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlie Ringer|
Software Assurance Engineer needed
Aerospace, Software, Defence, Nuclear, Rail
Flexible working locations
I am looking to recruit Software Assurance Engineers to join my clients rapidly growing Digital Assurance Team. Their current and emerging work streams will offer you the chance to use your technical skills to make a contribution to a wide range of systems engineering and assurance projects.
Successful candidates will ideally have a track record in the Aerospace or Defence sectors. My client would also welcome candidates with experience in other sectors, such as Nuclear, Rail, Oil and Gas, or Automotive.
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- A track record in managing Software development programmes or providing Software assurance consultancy.
- A good understanding of the Software life cycle and design principles, particularly when applied to applications where there are safety implications associated with degraded or abnormal performance.
- A good understanding of standards such as DO-178B/C, IEC 61508 (or sector specific derivatives), IEC 60880, EN50128, DO-254, DO-278, Def Stan 00-055.
- The ability to assess Software processes, tools and evidence for compliance against Software standards
- A good systems engineering perspective and a good appreciation of the system and platforms in which the Software/PES operates.
You will have good interpersonal and leadership skills, a pragmatic approach to problem-solving and good business acumen.
Competitive salary and package available for the successful candidate
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.