|Location: Reading, Berkshire||Salary: £35000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Technology, Defence, IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Joe Tomkins||Job Published: 27 days ago|
Software Business Analyst
Aerospace / IT
My client, a globally recognised aerospace company based in Reading are looking for a Software Business Analyst to join their growing team!
The succesful Software Business Analyst will be customer facing, tasked with gathering and creating business and customer requirements using user stories through discussion, demos and constant collaboration with different business units and the customer.
The team are looking for a confident, proactive and motivated Software Business Analyst whom enjoys working across the organisation to understand stakeholder requirements and whom is able to communicate and prioritise these to the development teams within an Agile ASCRUM environment.
The position is paying £35,000 - £55,000 depending on prior experience. All candidates must be eligible for SC Clearance.
Benefits for Software Business Analyst:
- Flexible working
- Health care
- Dental care
- Competitve pension scheme
- & many more!
- Gather and create business and customer requirements using user stories through discussion, demos and constant collaboration with different business units and customer
- Communicate requirements internally to ensure value driven functionality is created in line with business needs.
- Take an MVP (minimum viable product) approach for requirements
- Utilise mock-ups and imagery to support software UX and guide developers
- Support the implementation of new Customer systems, from requirements to acceptance.
- Work to understand, estimate and document detailed Customer requirements.
- Work as the primary point of communication with customers on technical and project issues.
- Configure the systems to meet customer requirements as detailed in the requirements document.
- Perform on-site implementation including installation, commissioning, and acceptance testing.
- Prepare and present training courses and materials to the Customer.
- Complete all project work within budget and to milestone dates.
- Work to ensure customer satisfaction by providing a professional service and swift resolution to support requests within agreed service level response times from receipt through to resolution according to the support procedures and specific customer agreements.
- Build and maintain positive, strong relationships with Customers at all times.
- Provide regular Customer feedback and progress updates on their issues and questions.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date Customer communication and event log.
- Ensure appropriate escalation of any issues which may impact the customer relationship.
To apply for this exciting position as a Software Business Analyst, please press 'apply now'.