|Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Georgia Boylan|
Software Developer (SCADA)
** Attractive salary and package on offer - please contact me for more information **
- Do you have extensive software development experience?
- Do you have .net, c# (or similar) and SQL skills?
- Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity where you can make a difference?
If so we are looking for someone like you to come on board as part of the SCADA software development team where you will be learning and working with new technologies.
Your role will include taking part in all areas of the software development lifecycle, you will verify bugs, and undertake architectural analysis.
Required Experience of Software Developer
- .NET Framework, .NET Core and .NET Standard
- SQL (or MySql/SqlLite), Entity Framework and LINQ
- Good customer focus and comfortable interfacing directly with customers,
It would be highly desirable if you have the following:
- Minimum degree classification of 2.1 in a software/engineering (or related) discipline or relevant experience.
- Knowledge of SCADA systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand complex software from a user perspective.
If you have a passion for software development and are someone who thrives in a collaborative working environment, then be quick and apply now!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.