|Location: Havant, Hampshire||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Bradley Lamb||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Ampthill - Bedfordshire, Havant and Whiteley - Hampshire
Software Developer needed for a multinational leading Defence organisation based in the Bedfordshire and Hampshire area who are looking to employ an experienced Software Developer with an in-depth knowledge of designing, development and implementation of business solutions to assist primarily with the organisations SharePoint integration and solutions.
The successful Software Developer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Freedom to choose which campus between Ampthill, Havant or Whiteley
* Health insurance coverage
* Life and disability insurance
* Retirement savings plan
* Paid vacation and holidays
* Sick and bereavement leave
* Free, on-site flu shots
* Free, confidential, on-site biometric health screenings
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Software Developer will include:
* Ability to interpret written and verbal requirements to produce a high-level designs which can then be taken through full project life-cycle.
* Initiative and an ability to provide innovative solutions and ideas for business needs.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Capable to work well in a team environment.
* Creative flair with enthusiasm for new ideas and concepts.
* Ability to learn new skills and apply best practices.
What you need to be the successful Software Developer:
In order to be the successful Software Developer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Comprehensive knowledge of SharePoint
* Ability to produce solutions using standard out of the box SharePoint 2013 functionality.
* Experience and use of REST.
* Proven experience and expertise in SharePoint 2013 development.
* Proficient in the use of Visual Studio and languages such as C# and ASP VB.Net.
* Experience of code reuse to reduce development time.
* Experience of using API's and web services.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!