|Location: City of London, London, England||Salary: £40000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) | Technology | Permanent | £40,000 - £55,000 | London
My client, a technology company based in London, is seeking a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET). This is a permanent role and will be paying £40,0000 - £55,000 pa.
Key Responsibilities of the Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET):
- Primarily this role is about building quality into the products from the outset.
- Very-much a hands-on role implementing behavioural tests into our latest products and building a scalable process to ensure we push out quality products First Time Right.
- The role works collaboratively with Mapping, Product and Development teams in the creation of test scenarios
- Development and execution of test cases
- Analysis of test results
- Detection and documentation of defects, and validation of bug fixes.
- Demonstrating best practices to help pattern the testing methods of the rest of the team.
Ideal Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) will display:
- An innate ability to find flaws and break things with code to ferret out the unanticipated
- An ability to evangelise testing concepts, methodologies and processes
- Experience in test automation frameworks such as Cucumber, Gherkin, Jest/Pupeteer
- Architecting, creating and executing manual and automated tests
- Validating that deliverables meet functional and design specifications
- Ability to work in a team-focused environment across multiple projects
- Experience in the evaluation, selection and implementation of tooling to support the QA processes.
- Real time data analysis, and a strong desire to work with cutting edge technologies
- The ability to form detailed test plans and cases whilst having an obsession for quality and an amazing eye
This is a fantastic role for a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to join a multi-award winning, fast-paced company.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.