|Location: Warwick, Warwickshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Technology||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Georgia Boylan||Job Published: 27 days ago|
Our high profile client is looking for a Software Development Lead (Senior) to join its creative, innovative and friendly team based at the Warwick office.
Day to day duties of the Software Development Lead (Senior)
- Ensuring that development standards, policies and procedures are followed correctly.
- Overseeing the technologies, tools and techniques used within the team
- Line Manage a team of software engineers within agreed project deadlines covering function and non-functional requirements plus any technical debt.
- Supervise, train and guide other team members
- Contribute in all areas of the software development lifecycle, verifying bugs, understanding new requirements and architectural analysis.
Required experience of the Software Development Lead (Senior)
- Experience in C# (.NET Framework, .NET Core and .NET Standard)
- Experience in SQL Server or other related Database platforms
- Experience using SCRUM or other Agile methodologies
- Experience in leading development teams
Desirable experience of Software Development Lead (Senior)
- Understanding of SCADA systems
Qualifications of Software Development Lead (Senior)
- Minimum degree classification of 2.1 in a software/engineering (or related) discipline or relevant experience
If you have a passion for software development and are someone who thrives in a collaborative working environment, then be quick and apply now!