|Location: Warwick, Warwickshire||Salary: negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Francis|
A Software Developer is required for my client in Warwick, to work Within the Rail business, where the software group develops software products for use in stations across the UK. The successful Software Developer, will help to nurture a culture of growth and learning, and you will demonstrate the courage and resilience to persevere when faced with new challenges. Including this, there is a wealth of benefits:
* A competitive salary
* 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
* Company pension scheme
* A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
* An employee-funded car leasing scheme
* Occupational health support
Role Profile as a Software Developer:
* As part our application portfolio, we have developed systems that monitor and control a variety of subsystems.
* As part of our ongoing development in this area, we recently started updating our GUI to embrace future facing web technologies.
* This exciting role would primarily focus on building a UX that delights our customers with the very latest web technologies, and provides plenty of scope to contribute across the full stack.
* Responsibilities include contribution to the full development lifecycle, from understanding new requirements, conducting architectural analysis to the development itself ensuring software is developed in a consistent, quality assured manner.
The Key Skills for the Software Developer
* Microsoft C# .
* Microsoft .NET Framework.
* AngularJS / Angular2.
* HTML5 & CSS3.
* Responsive Web Design.
* Experience of working in an Agile team.
* Great attention to detail.
* Fresh Ideas - Any skills you can coach to the benefit of the team.
The Beneficial Skills for the Software Developer
* TFS - Team Foundation Server.
* TDD - Test Driven Development.
* CI - Continuous Integration.
* OPC - Open Platform Communications .
* Microsoft SQL Server.
So if you have what it takes to be a Software Developer and don't want to miss out on taking your career where you want it then apply now!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.