|Location: Warminster, Wiltshire||Salary: £15000 - £26000 per annum|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Megan Cottrell|
Software Development Analyst
Warminster - initial 6-month contract - rate advertised not applicable (please contact for more info)
Software Development Analyst needed for an exciting opportunity on behalf of my client, a leading security and aerospace company who specialise in the development and integration of advanced technology systems and products. Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
You must be eligible for Security Clearance (SC).
Purpose of the role:
The Software Development Analyst researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
Some of the main duties the Software Development Analyst will include:
This post is design for a Level 1 software engineer with a computer related degree level qualification plus the ability to demonstrate their ability to work:
- In a small agile development team
- In an environment designed to develop the required skills in order to operate effectively within the development team
The aim will be to develop skills in one of the three areas listed below:
- The design, development and integration of simulation / games like software training solutions, which includes both the development of delivered systems and prototype / proof of concept development effort.
- The design, development and integration of simulation / games like software for delivery within a virtualized training environment. Developed solutions, would include both the development of delivered systems and prototype / proof of concept development effort.
- The design, development and integration of interfaces between simulation / games like software and ground based command and control applications. Developed solutions, would include both the development of delivered systems and prototype / proof of concept development effort.
- Participate where necessary in the software activities throughout the programme lifecycle ensuring that they are conducted satisfactorily and in accordance with the Engineering processes
- Ensure that the appropriate development environments and tools used are fully understood to address the current programmes
- Follow and keep up to date software processes and tools required by the programme
What you need to be the successful Software Development Analyst:
- Good understanding of software engineering development processes
- Knowledge of the one of the following programming languages:
- Java or C++ / C#
- Knowledge of the following operating systems:
- Windows 7
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel or equivalent
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Development Analyst to progress their career.
You do not want to miss out so please apply asap as this vacancy will be filled quickly!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.