|Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Gautam Raval||Job Published: 8 days ago|
Software Development Engineer
Salary: £25,000- £30,000
Currently looking for a Software Development Engineer with experience with C# / .NET experience to work for an orginisation that specializes in providing innovative, cost-effective alternatives to traditional test equipment and data acquisition products.
As a Software Development Engineer you will be using C# and .Net to develop the next generation of high performance test and measurement diagnostic software. As a Software Development Engineer with C# / .NET you will responsible for creating innovative and intuitive front-end software using C# .Net
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days holiday, rising to a maximum of 28.5 days
- Lolly alerts!
- Early Friday finish
- Pizza, fish and chips!
- Company pension
- Table tennis table, pool table, arcade machine and much more
Some of the main duties of the Software Development Engineer will include:
- To perform research and feasibility work and help specify new feature requirements.
- To design, prototype, develop and finalise new products and features.
- To ensure work undertaken is to the agreed quality, specification and timescales including adherence to relevant company and market quality and regulatory standards.
- To assist with the product transition into production.
- To enhance and support existing products including customer support.
- Where necessary and appropriate, to take the leading role within the team and assist with project planning, project management and team leadership.
- To guide and inspire less experienced members of the team.
- To provide information and support and training to other departments within the Company.
- To help improve the overall quality of the Company's products.
- To help improve the overall wellbeing and working environment within the Company.
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
Skills and qualifications of the Software Development Engineer will include:
- Suitable qualifications and/or experience (Degree, HND, HNC)
- Team player with the ability to work under one's own supervision.
- Attention to detail and quality
- Good organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
- C# .Net or C++ Development
- Microsoft Visual Studio with ReSharper
- DVCS (Mercurial)
- Intel IPP
- Wix / InstallShield
- Azure / AWS