|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £27000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering, Safety||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Software Engineer
Locations: Bristol, Gloucester, Weymouth, Glasgow, Surrey, Warrington, Midlands
Salary: £27,000 - £70,000 + Benefits
Key Skills: Software, Assurance, PES, Programmable Electronic Systems, DO-178B, DO-178C, IEC 61508, IEC 60880, EN50128, DO-254, DO-278, Def Stan 00-055, Coding, Safety, Real Time, Embedded, Client Facing, Hardware
Software Engineer / Assurance Consultant required to join my client based at one of their multiple UK sites.
Working from site, my client is the benchmark for providing consultancy services to an array of industries encompassing Defence, Aerospace, Nuclear & Rail. They are looking for talented individuals who can assist their project teams in assuring the software elements of a project meet the appropriate assurance levels, undertaking audits of client software suppliers and reviews of software documents. If this sounds like a job for you, please read on!
To assist project teams, be client facing & solutions orientated in making practical judgements to be able to put together plans for the assurance of client's software.
So, what will you be doing as a Software Engineer?
- Assisting project teams in assuring the software elements of a project meet the appropriate levels of assurance
- Planning assessments & forming best practice (Senior Level)
- Be client facing, solutions orientated & be able to demonstrate practical judgements and realistic thinking
- To undertake audits of client's software suppliers & reviewing of software documents
What are we looking for in our next Software Engineer?
- A proven track record in the Defence or Aerospace sector
- An excellent understanding of software/PES standards DO-178B/C or IEC 61508
- An excellent understanding of the Software/PES lifecycle & design principles
- A proven track record in providing Software/PES assurance consultancy OR managing/directing Software/PES development programmes
- Ability to lead consultancy assignments - Shape clients, provide leadership, assure quality
- Excellent interpersonal & leadership skills
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Software Engineering support, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, leader in providing consultancy services to multiple industries as one of their next Software Engineers, hit that apply button now!
PLEASE NOTE - CURRENT SC CLEARANCE OR THE ABILITY TO ATTAIN IS REQUIRED FOR THIS VACANCY
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.