|Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire||Salary: £35 - £65 per hour|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jack Pleon||Job Published: 22 days ago|
The Cyber Solutions Division of my client are seeking experienced Software Engineers to join our team in Gloucestershire, working within a rapidly growing environment. With a varied portfolio of technically challenging projects, we are interested in Software Engineers with core Java experience.
Working from our newly opened central Cheltenham offices, we work with a variety of clients to provide technical solutions to a variety of challenges. With demand for our services continuing to grow, we are looking to appoint Software Engineers at various levels from junior developers experience up to team leader positions.
- Experience in design, development, test and integration of quality software
- Has experience of designing and developing innovative software solution
- Has experience in Java and the use of object oriented design
- Keen to learn a broad range of technologies on the Java stack
- Current UK Government clearance
- Experience of UK Government working practices
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies and associated tools such as Confluence, Jira and Wiki's
- Experience with good DevOps approach and associated tools e.g. Bamboo, BitBucket, Stash & Jenkins
- Experience with object oriented design
- Linux operating systems (Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server/CentOS)
- Experience in some of the following programming languages: Java EE, Python, C++
- Experience in some of the following frameworks: EJB, JSF, Spring, JUnit, EasyMock
- Experience with various open source products, e.g. Apache Foundation products
- Experience working within an ITIL based service delivery environment
- Applicants must be able to hold and maintain UK Government clearances
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.