|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: £37000 - £46000 per annum + + Bonus|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Davies|
Software Engineer needed for a globally-recognised Aerospace organisation based in West Sussex who are looking to employ an experienced Software Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of C++ and image processing experience.
The successful Software Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £37,000 - £46,000 per annum
* 25 day's holidays
* Variable annual bonus
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Free Flu Jab
* Cycle scheme
* Life assurance
Some of the main duties of the Software Engineer will include:
* Design, code, test, integrate, and document software of moderate to high complexity.
* Expand capability of existing alignment solution by taking into account advances in technology as well as changes to requirements.
* Contribute to software engineering requirements capture and analysis in area of domain expertise and capable of producing engineering estimates for individual's tasks.
* Participate in cross-functional team efforts in definition, integration, verification, and validation of products and sub-systems of moderate to high complexity.
* Perform debugging and integration of software components above and below currently developed software.
* Contribute to software engineering requirements capture and analysis in area of domain expertise.
* Contribute to technical presentations and support customer demonstrations in domain area.
* Identify the root cause of moderate to complex software issues and systems issues using appropriate debug and analysis
In order to be the successful Software Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM)
* Image acquisition
* Image Analysis, primarily focusing on Geometry
* Software development language - C++
* OpenGL or DirectX; such as shader programming (GLSL / HLSL)
* Software development language - C#
* UML design tools, such as Enterprise Architect
* Agile software development
Must be eligible for Security Clearance!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!