|Location: Warwickshire, England||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Noddings|
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: Warwickshire - Commutable from Coventry, Rugby, Birmingham
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Package
Key Skills: DevOps, Dev Ops, Selenium, Protractor, SQL, Windows, .Net, VMware, TFS, Team Foundation Server, IOS, Cloud, Software Development, GIT, NUnit, Infrastructure, Build, Deployment
An experienced DevOps Engineer is required to join my client to provide support for all teams within the software department. Working within Agile teams, the primary focus with be supporting the build and release process for multiple products along with overseeing the migration of current infrastructure to a new manged service platform.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a DevOps Engineer?
- Supporting the build and deployment of large scale applications
- Assisting in the move to a more distributed, high availability infrastructure
- Research and development of new DevOps tools
- Management of the departments virtual machine host resources
- Administration of source control systems (Git/TFS) and branching policies
What are we looking for in our next DevOps Engineer?
- Degree educated in a STEM Discipline
- Experience in the full software development lifecycle
- Experience with automating application deployment and environmental configuration
- Knowledge of continuous builds & integration practices
- Experience working with Cloud computing
- Experience in using TFS for CI builds and releases
- Android Mobile Applications
- Strong PowerShell Scripting
- Technologies Including:
- Windows based Infrastructure
- .Net Stack, SQL
- Visual Studio & Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Virtual Machine Management using VMware
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next DevOps Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next DevOps Engineer, hit that apply button now!