|Location: Dartford, Kent||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: William Church||Job Published: 19 days ago|
Software Engineer needed for an intricate electronics company that specialises in collision avoidance systems, based in Dartford. Our client is looking to employ an experienced Software Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of full lifecycle actively programming in two or more of the following C, C#, C++, Matlab or Python.
Our client is seeking a talented Software Engineer to join their team in Dartford. As part of a growing portfolio of work, the successful candidate will provide their expertise across a number of new and in-flight projects. Our client is a leading collision aviodance company providing innovative systems and products to customers worldwide.
The successful Software Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Competitive salary and performance-based progression
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- Private medical insurance
- And many more
Some of the main duties and responsibilities of the Software Engineer will include:
- Development and management of codebases from initial development through to product release.
- Performance optimisation and benchmarking of embedded systems to meet requirements.
- Development and use of simulation and optimisation software.
- Evaluation and field testing in line with requirements and engineering specifications.
- Product verification and validation.
- Preparation of detailed documentation.
- Software development
- Embedded systems
- Organising, processing and analysing data
- Version control tools
To be the successful Software Engineer our client is ideally looking for the following:
- 3+ years' experience developing software
- Programming experience: - Two or more of the following: C, C++, C#, MATLAB, Python. - Experience programming on PIC, MSP430, STM32, Arduino, Raspberry Pi or similar. - Experience programming on desktop environment.
- Writing clean, stable, reusable code: - Version control tools - Working to coding standards - Code documentation
- Good debugging skills
- Experience working in a team
- Experience organising own work
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!