|Location: Gloucestershire, England||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Georgia Boylan||Job Published: 27 days ago|
Software Engineer needed for a leading global security company based in Gloucestershire who are looking to employ an experienced Software Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of design, development test and integration of quality software.
What you need to be the successful Software Engineer:
- In order to be the successful Software Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will need to have the following:
- Has experience of designing and developing innovative software solution
- Has experience in Java or other programming languages such as Python and C++ and the use of object orientated design
- Keen to learn a broad range of technologies on the Java stack
- Experience in design, development, test and integration of quality software
Desirable skills of the Software Engineer:
- Current UK Government clearance
- Experience of UK Government working practices
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies, such as Confluence, Jira and Wiki's
- Exposure to DevOps approaches and associated tools e.g. Bamboo, BitBucket, Stash & Jenkins
- Knowledge and experience with Nifi
- Technical exposure of Messaging Technologies
- Linux operating systems (Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server/CentOS)
- Experience across different programming languages, such as: Java EE, C++
- Working experience across some of the following frameworks: EJB, JSF, Spring, JUnit, EasyMock
- Experience with open source products, e.g. Apache Foundation products.
You will need to be able to hold and maintain UK Government clearances
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!