|Location: Reading, Berkshire||Salary: £35000 - £68000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Technology, Defence, IT & Telecoms, Electronics||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Joe Tomkins||Job Published: 18 days ago|
£35,000 - £68,000 -depending on experience
Software Engineer required for a globally recognised aerospace company based in Reading.
The succesful candidate for this Software Engineer position will have strong C++ / C# skills, and also ideally have a good understanding developing databases within Oracle or Postgres.
Successful candidates should have experience of the full software lifecycle including requirements/user story analysis, software design, architectural consideration, integration, testing and documentation.
Benefits for this exciting Software Engineer position:
- Competitive pension scheme
- Private health & dental care
- 25 days' holiday
- Retail vouchers
- & many more!
Key Accountability for the Software Engineer:
- Analyse stakeholder's needs, design, code, test and document software solutions and contribute to overall system integration and architecture.
- Estimate track and report development progress.
- Engineer software solutions where the principal technology focus is object-oriented techniques, based on C++ and C# on Microsoft Windows.
- Support ongoing efforts to transition software solutions into a web service environment specifically AWS.
Experience and Skill Set needed for Software Engineer:
- C++ and C# programming
- Database development within Oracle and / or Postgres
- Experience with Microsoft tooling including TFS and Visual Studio and/or Git
To apply for this exciting permanent opportunity with a globally recognised aerospace company in Reading, please press - 'apply now'