|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Aubrey Knight|
.NET/ C#/ Frameworks/ Software Engineer/ SOA/ Service Oriented Architecture/ MVVM/ WCF/ Agile/ SCRUM/ SQL
Do you want to join a dynamic and innovative team of software Engineers who help deliver software used to improve, prolong and save the lives of people with cancer? If so, you will have an opportunity to work on greenfield development projects as well as be given time to innovate your own ideas.
The Software Engineer will contribute to the specification, design, and implementation of software for the new generation of radiation therapy delivery and imaging systems.
The role will require excellent communication, innovative and creative skills to develop safety critical solutions which comply with medical device regulations and standards across the globe.
The successful candidate will go through training to build their expertise in developing high standard safety critical medical solutions. We offer excellent career opportunities to enable growth of individuals.
- Be an enthusiastic contributor to an Agile development team
- Develop software on a range of allocated projects
- Ensure code complies with company coding and architectural standards
- Ensure that all products are developed in accordance with the published software engineering lifecycle and it's supporting procedures and local work instructions
- Ensure that all designs and changes are subjected to the appropriate level of review
- Analyse requirements and produce documented product designs
- Make provision for adequate testing and inspection of code produced in order to ensure quality in accordance with the published verification plan. Ensure that adequate records of these verification activities are kept
- Ensure that all code released into a build has been adequately tested and that the impact on the rest of the software product is defined and limited.
- Relevant Degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient use of C# and .Net Framework in a Windows environment
- Fluent in English
- Solid understanding of software engineering disciplines, practices, and techniques
- Structured and professional approach to software engineering
- Experience of automated unit testing
- Proficient use of C++ in a Windows environment
- Experience of developing Windows WCF applications in a Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience of developing user interfaces using MVVM design pattern
- Documenting software designs using UML
- Worked in an Agile and Scrum environment for Software Development
- Experience of developing Computer Vision applications
- Experience of developing Imaging applications
- Experience of developing with real-time systems
- Experience of using DICOM
- Experience of developing in a regulated environment
- Relational Databases and SQL
For more information, or if this sounds like you, please apply!