|Location: Gloucestershire, England||Salary: £30000 - £70000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: James Giblin|
SC Clearance must be held
Software Engineers needed at all levels for a leading organisation based in Gloucestershire who are looking to employ an experienced Software Engineers with an in-depth knowledge of Java, C++, React and Angular
What the Software Engineer role entails:
Successful candidates will be responsible for performing a range of software engineering tasks in a cyber-focused environment across the development life cycle, including but not limited to:
- Assisting with requirements analysis
- Software design
- Software testing
- Integration and test activities in support of system upgrades and deployments.
What you need to be the successful Software Engineer:
In order to be the successful Software Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experience and demonstrated competence with at least one of the following programming languages: Java, C++, React, Angular.
- Strong OO design skills.
- Familiarity with the Agile development methodology.
- Experience of following procedures relating to software architecture and design, software integration and test, and requirements verification.
- Ability to create innovative software solutions using appropriate frameworks and patterns, with COTS, bespoke or cloud-based technologies.
- Understanding of TDD and some experience in applying one of the TDD frameworks.
- Experience of software development in a Unix/Linux environment.
- A passion for developing high quality software solutions.
- Willingness to support/mentor junior team members.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with some supervision.
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High standard of ethics and personal accountability.
- Understanding of working in a DevOps environment.
- Experience of the Atlassian toolset.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.