|Location: Oxfordshire, England||Salary: £35000 - £50000 per annum + Pension|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Simon Kiely|
Software Engineer - C# ASP.NET MVC
Software Engineer needed for a leading organisation in its field based in Oxfordshire, who are looking to employ an experienced Software engineer with an in-depth knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, MVC and Entity framework.
The successful Software Engineer C# ASP.NET MVC, will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 per annum depending on experience
* 25 day's holiday
* Company Pension scheme
* Career Progression
* Flexible working
Some of the main duties of the Software Engineer will include:
* Plan, coordinate & perform engineering, design, testing and/or analysis work for a complete project Delivery meets the required standard.
* May act as lead person, providing technical leadership & engineering solutions
* Responsible for managing assigned projects & work packages in order to deliver required results within specification, time & cost parameters
* Check/signing off work completed by others in their area of specialism to ensure quality & consistency.
* Seek opportunities for the application of specialist skills & knowledge
* Make final recommendations for the development of new engineering methods / techniques
In order to be the successful Software Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Demonstrable experience working in web application development.
* Experience of design and practical implementation of large Web Application architecture.
* Experience with database design and interrogation (SQL).
* Experience with ASP.NET, MVC, and Entity Framework
* A strong understanding of software engineering techniques and design principles including lifecycle, version control (Git, SVN etc..), documentation and unit testing.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills, and a proven ability to function as part of a team
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.