|Location: London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Mark Crorkin|
Software Engineer required for an innovative company whose focus is the delivery of connected vehicle technology. This is a fully remote role open to Software Engineers both in the UK and Europe.
The Software Engineer will be hands-on with IoT, big data, and real time streaming of events from connected vehicles, utilising your demonstrable knowledge of working with Kafka, including some or all of stream processing, production operations, configuration and debugging.
As Software Engineer you will:
- Design and implement Kafka-related microservices
- Build streaming pipelines to drive applications and event models
- Collaborate on the infrastructure to run them
- Test, code, refactor
- Work with other team members in an agile methodology (developers, devops, data-scientists, product managers)
- Deliver services from ideation through to running and monitoring in production
Skill requirements for a Software Engineer:
- Experience in developing stream processing applications in Python/Java (focus is on Java)
- Understanding of AWS services
- DevOps skills keyed around Terraform & Ansible
- Data modelling and handling
- Broad development experience, REST APIs, TDD, Docker
- Performance, both around large data and high concurrency
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer to work with a hugely relevant and progressive company. Please get in touch immediately to register your interest in this exciting role, or simple apply now.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.