|Location: Maastricht, Limburg||Salary: £300 - £340 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Simon Kiely|
- Good experience with Angular2, TypeScript and Spring Boot.
- Experience in developing and maintaining software and documentation in accordance with recognized industrial quality and safety standards (SIL, SWAL or equivalent)
- Experience with accessing databases from Java (e.g. Hibernate)
- Experience with Pentaho and Tableau
- Experience with designing userfriendly and attractive web user interfaces and dashboards
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Software Engineer / Full stack developer will include:
* Develop new software modules.This includes designing, developing, testing, documenting, maintaining and providing support.
* Design user friendly and attractive web user interfaces and dashboards.
* Review request for changes, perform prototyping where necessary, and create unambiguous software specifications.
Must be prepared to work full time in NL. Maastricht
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.