|Location: Kent, England||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Stalla Xystra||Job Published: 26 days ago|
Gold Group have a fantastic opportunity for a Software License and IT Compliance Analyst to join a well-established FTSE 100 client located in Kent on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
Salary on offer is £55k per annum.
Occasional travel to locations across Europe and The Americas may be required.
Our client is looking for an IT and Software License Compliance Analyst with excellent communication skills and knowledge of Software Asset Management (SAM) to ensure compliance across the Client Group.
- Understand the IT compliance challenges faced by local sites; work with them to resolve their difficulties and translate those challenges into local or ISD projects to reduce the burden of compliance on local sites.
- Provide technical and procedural compliance support to local sites across a wide scope of IT disciplines.
- Identify areas for improvement within the Group IT Control Framework and make recommendations for changes during the annual review process.
- Play an instrumental role in the upgrade/replacement project of the Software Asset Management (SAM) tool, assisting with the preparation of group roll out.
- Prescribe and implement best-practice software asset management SAM across Group to achieve high levels of software license compliance.
- Coordinate and manage Software Vendor Audits across the client Group, act as the Single Point of Contact, providing local sites with instruction and support to facilitate the audit.
- Collate data from multiple data sources to produce a concise quarterly cyber report for key stakeholders and IT Management across the client Group.
- Contribute to the content, quality and relevance of the self-help resources published by the Information Security Department: intranet, guidelines, training material etc.
- 5 years+ experience in Software Licensing and Compliance
- Good Data Analysis skills
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new skills and take on new responsibilities
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet critical deadlines
- Ability to prioritise and coordinate work
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and organisation skills
- Experience with SAM tools such as FlexNet and Snow (advantage)
- Knowledge or experience in IT Compliance and Security (advantage)
- Knowledge of the EU General Data Protection Regulation and associated requirements for the security of personal data (advantage)