|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Alii Thorogood|
Software Platform Engineer - Full Stack
Software Platform Engineer needed for a multinational medical devices organisation based in West Sussex who are looking to employ an experienced Software Platform Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of various areas in Full Stack.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Software Platform Engineer will include:
- Develop and enhance components and services within a domain-based service-oriented platform
- Design and implement APIs
- Help to enhance the CI/CD pipeline
- Support and mentor junior team members
What you need to be the successful Software Platform Engineer:
In order to be the successful Software Platform Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Knowledge in general software engineering
- Significant .net, C, C++ or JAVA experience
- Understanding of container-based solutions
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Platform Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.