|Location: Warwick, Warwickshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Georgia Boylan|
Software QA Analyst - Warwick
Who is our client?
- Our client is a technology partner to some of the biggest names in the rail sectors including London Underground, Network Rail and Transport for London providing maintenance and management of our customers assets to ensure continued and reliable service is maintained for their critical communications infrastructure.
What will you be responsible for?
- As a member of a critical team you will be expected to conduct functional testing on new software developments
- You will triage software bugs reporting by colleagues and external stakeholders
- You will contribute to the teams product offering as part of a three amigos format
- You will work with the developers and business analysts to create test plans
- We'll need you to show strong attention to detail, good communication skills and an ability to understand complex software from a user perspective
What experience and behaviours are our client looking for?
- Mobile app and web application functional testing
- Chrome / browser inspection tools
- SQL (or MySql/SqlLite)
- Experience in producing test case scenarios with a well-structured acceptance criteria in a testing framework (TFS, Test manager)
- Team player and the ability to work to own initiative and lead on QA processes
- Good customer focus and comfortable interfacing directly with customers
- A desire and passion for quality, adheres to best practices and team norms