|Location: Havant, Hampshire||Salary: £40 - £50 per hour|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Aaron Stone|
Software Quality Engineer
Software Quality Engineer required to join one of the largest defence companies in the world on a contract. The Software Quality Engineer will have responsibility for providing Quality Assurance primarily to System Solutions (Commercial, Mail sortation) Programmes plus other software related quality assurance activities.
On offer for the candidates:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Expanding project pipeline
- The chance to work with some of the best defence equipment in the world.
The candidate will be expected to have general experience of software development and to have fulfilled a Sofware Quality Assurance role, preferably in a defence systems related environment. Familiarity with ISO 9001 and TickIT Plus is also a requirement. Knowledge of and experience auditing to ISO20000 and ISO27001 will be a positive desirable.
The experience and skillset required for the Software Quality Engineer includes:
- Working within multi-functional teams where Software Quality Assurance planning, reviews and milestones for release are an integrated element of the delivery program.
- Experience working in an Agile software development organisation.
- Experience in identifying discreet tasks that allow secure release of software and an ability to estimate time taken to undertake the tasks at the planning stage.
- Experience auditing against ISO9001 TickIT Plus at the relevant issue
The Software Quality Engineer MUST be eligible for Security Clearance
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.