|Location: Middlesex, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Software Team Lead
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience
Hours: 37.5 Hours Per Week
Key Skills: UML, Rhapsody, Programming, C++, Python, Java, Engineering, Software, Defence, Agile, Team Leader, Project Management, Embedded, Development, Linux, Testing, Verification
An experienced Software Team Lead is required to be responsible for the day to day running of all software activities within the site. You will be tasked with covering a broad range of software technologies and products, collaborating with further teams from multiple UK sites.
So, what will you be doing as a Software Team Lead?
- Liaising with Engineering Managers, Capability Managers & stakeholders
- Line management within a functional team, resources, skills, processes, procedures, tools and facilities
- Provide support review and updates of company's processes and procedures relating to the software functional group
- Mentoring & coaching
- Resource allocation
- Training and development
- Provision of periodic status updates, including Spend to Date, Estimates to Complete and Estimated Completion Dates
- Developing and managing mitigation plans
- Work Package Management and execution to required time, cost and quality
What are we looking for in our next Software Team Lead?
- Educated to Degree level in a Software, Computer Science or related Scientific, Mathematical or Engineering discipline
- 10+ years of Software Development Experience in a Commercial Environment
- Experience in C++ or Java and exposure to other programming languages C, Python
- Experience of formal OO Design Language
- 2+ years Software team leading experience with exposure to the Agile methodology
- Understanding and experience of embedded software development
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Software Team Lead, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Software Team Lead, hit that APPLY button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy