|Location: Wiltshire, England||Salary: Up to £40 per hour|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Simon Kiely|
Software V&V Engineer
Software V&V Engineer needed for an initial 3 month contract with our client based in Wiltshire who are looking to employ an experienced Software V&V Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of Oracle SQL, C++, Unix, Linux, verification/validation and rail domain expertise.
Some of the main duties of the Software V&V Engineer will include:
* To carry out software verification and validation in accordance with QMS processes and CENELEC EN50128.
* To assist in the development of software design specifications with regard to suitability for testing.
* To ensure that developed SIL0 software is fit for purpose before release to the customer.
What you need to be the successful Software V&V Engineer:
* Ability to pick up an existing software verification and validation evidence and modify it with changes in accordance with process.
* Be able to flex and adapt, and think outside of the box to solve complex software problems.
* Be familiar with CENELEC EN50128 SIL processes deployed within the Rail market.
* Be comfortable working in Wiltshire.
* Have an understanding of Oracle SQL, C++, Unix
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Software V&V Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!