|Location: Canterbury, Kent||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + van, pension, laptop, phone, 20 days|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sean Tierney||Job Published: 8 days ago|
Gold Group is working with a leading solar company in the search Solar O&M Electrician to join a fast growing team. Our client have over 350 solar sites throughout the UK for which they provide on-going maintenance. The successful candidate's main service areas will be in the South East but should be prepared to travel to any of our national sites as required. They will also have strong potential career development.
- All day-to-day operation and maintenance services to ensure that the PV systems operate to maximum efficiency on projects up to 20mw in scale.
- Offer technical reporting services for PV system maintenance, preventative and corrective maintenance tasks.
- Health & Safety Audits
- Qualified electrician ad Solar PV Engineer.
- 17th Edition C&G qualified along with testing & inspection etc. or equivalent
- Experience of supervising sub-contractors.
- Computer literate
- Can work under own initiative
- Team Player
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Attention to detail
- HV qualifications AP15 or OP40 or equivalent
- Qualifications or training in specific PV inverter technologies
- Communications or networking qualifications
- IOSH or NEBOSH