|Location: London, England||Salary: £20000 - £35000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sean Tierney|
To support the development team across a varied array of tasks to build and develop a pipeline of Solar projects from identification through to commissioning and asset management.
To identify suitable locations and sites for solar development for the Development team to convert. Including engaging with municipalities and other local stakeholders.
- Preparing landowner contracts and supporting documents in the early stages of project development.
- Identify new opportunities and qualify site suitability
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders to ensure all "boxes are ticked" as projects progress through development.
- Keeping track of team costs and upkeep of project budgets.
- Ensuring all reporting systems are kept up to date with accurate information
- Own document management for the team.
- To develop strong working relationships and liaise closely with other business divisions including planning, technical grid, project management, legal and finance to assist in the development of projects.
- To understand company strategies and develop business and business practices accordingly.
Knowledge and Attributes
- Comprehension of project coordination tasks, with some understanding and interest in renewables industry, energy and environmental.
- Some knowledge of the key attributes of solar development.
- Attention to detail, process driven, and good at problem solving.
- Flexible, independent and organised work attitude.
- Willing to undertake menial tasks in support of the wider business development team.
- Bachelors Degree in related discipline
- Some experience in project co-ordination and/or management, preferably solar or other renewable technologies.
- Stakeholder engagement
- Experience with ERP systems, Word, Excel essential, preferably Google Earth and GIS too