|Location: Greenford, Middlesex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Technology, Defence, IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Joe Tomkins||Job Published: 9 days ago|
Industry: Information Technology - Defence
My client, a globally leading electronics/technology company in the defence industry, are looking a Solutions Architect, a position that is critical to their business!
The Solutions Architect will be responsible to provide sales and marketing support including the production of concept solutions, white papers, technical proposals and cost estimates as well as conducting demonstrations.
All applicants for this Solutions Architect position must be eligible for SC clearance. Salary will be discussed upon application.
The role is based in Greenford, Middlesex.
- 5% Bonus
- Generous pension
- Health care
- Dental care
- Flexible working
- Life assurance
- + many others!
Key Responsibilites for Solutions Architect role:
- Work with customers to develop solution requirements, and to foresee their future needs.
- Generate system solutions, maximising re-use of existing products within the company portfolio.
- Produce high quality, robust white papers and technical proposals to meet customer needs.
- Develop cost estimates to support the generation of bids.
- Provide briefings and demonstrations to individuals and groups, both at Ultra and customer premises.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of products and services.
- Manage own time and workload to efficiently deliver multiple, concurrent work packages.
- Build relationships, and ensure the company is represented as a professional, capable and reliable organisation to both existing and potential customers.
Skills and Experience for Solutions Architect required:
- Previous position in a customer-facing technical role.
- Demonstrable experience in concept development, system design and architecting solutions; able to demonstrate 'systems thinking' in problem solving.
- Prior involvement in the generation of bids.
- An ability to learn (e.g. to gain full knowledge of current Ultra products)
- Demonstrate an ability to build effective relationships with customers at all levels, and be held in high regard by them.
- Demonstrate an ability to multi-task effectively.
- Willingness to travel, both within the UK and overseas.
- Experience in Radio systems.
- Experience in developing military equipment.
- Experience in cryptographic products.
All applicants must be eligible for Security Clearance.
To apply for this exciting permanent opportunity for a Solutions Architect, please press 'apply now'.